Last Week in Stream Data Integration & Stream Analytics – 11.1.2020
gschmutz, 2 Jahren ago 2 min read 467
This post was originally published on this site
Happy New Year!
This is the 214th edition of my blog series blog series around Stream Data Integration and Stream Analytics!
As usual, find below the new blog articles, presentations, videos and software releases from last week. Happy reading and stay safe!
News and Blog Posts
- The Big Little Guide to Message Queues by Sudhir Jonathan
- Apache Kafka is NOT Hard Real Time BUT Used Everywhere in Automotive and Industrial IoT by Kai Waehner
- Implementing mTLS and Securing Apache Kafka at Zendesk by Joy Nag
- Kafka Connect – Deep Dive into Single Message Transforms by Robin Moffatt
- Streaming data into Kafka S01/E04 — Parsing log files using Grok Expressions by Florian Hussonnois
- Defining custom topic properties with Kafka Connect source connectors by Robin Moffatt
- Real Time Locating System (RTLS) with Apache Kafka for Transportation and Logistics by Kai Waehner
- Optimizing Kafka consumers by Paul Mellor
- Considerations when moving your Apache Kafka to the cloud by John Hammink
- Avro, Kafka and the Schema Registry: Clearing Things Up by David Hettler
- How Replication and ISR work in Apache Kafka by Conduktor
- Change Data Analysis with Debezium and Apache Pinot by Kenny Bastani
- Kafka As A Database? Yes Or No by David Xiang
- Putting Apache Kafka to REST: Confluent REST Proxy 6.0 by Rigen Bezerra de Melo
- What’s New in the Pulsar Flink Connector 2.7.0 by Jianyun Zhao & Jennifer Huang
- Event Driven Architecture with Quarkus,Kafka, Kubernetes by Jeremy Davis
- Microservices Architecture – Cloud Native Apps by Araf Karsh Hamid
- Becoming an Event-Driven Enterprise by Tech Chat (#86)
- Event Streaming Trends and Predictions for 2021 ft. Gwen Shapira, Ben Stopford, and Michael Noll by Confluent Streaming Audio (#137)
- Change Data Capture and Kafka Connect on Microsoft Azure ft. Abhishek Gupta by Confluent Streaming Audio (#138)
Please let me know if that is of interest. Please tweet your projects, blog posts, and presentations & videos to @gschmutz to get them listed in next week’s edition!