Last Week in Stream Data Integration & Stream Analytics – 18.5.2022
This is the 245th edition of my blog series blog series around Stream Data Integration and Stream Analytics!
As usual, find below the new blog articles, presentations, videos and software releases from last week. Happy reading and stay safe!
News and Blog Posts
- Need for Speed: Evaluating Real-time Analytics Systems by Gang Tao
- Powering real-time data analytics with Druid at Twitter by Ruchin Kabra & Chunxu Tang
- How Walmart Uses Apache Kafka for Real-Time Replenishment at Scale by Suman Pattnaik
- Confluent at a Fully Disconnected Edge by Joseph Morais & Braeden Quirante
- Cloud-native Core Banking Modernization with Apache Kafka by Kai Waehner
- Kafka Streaming: Live Streaming Kafka Application to Cassandra by Isaac Omolayo
- What’s New in Apache Kafka 3.2.0 by Bruno Cadonna
- Stream Processing vs. Batch Processing: What to Know by Jean-Sébastien Brunner
- Getting into Low-Latency Gears with Apache Flink – Part One by Jun Qin & Nico Kruber
- Apache NiFi: Importing and exporting parameters by Maarten Smeets
- Apache Kafka 3.2 – New Features & Improvements by Danica Fine
- Scaling Apache Kafka Clusters on Confluent Cloud ft. Ajit Yagaty and Aashish Kohli by Confluent Streaming Audio (#214)
- Data Journey with Victoria Bukta (Shopify) – Apache Iceberg and Data Ingestion
Please let me know if that is of interest. Please tweet your projects, blog posts, and presentations & videos to @gschmutz to get them listed in next week’s edition!