Last Week in Stream Data Integration & Stream Analytics – 19.04.2022
This is the 242nd edition of my blog series blog series around Stream Data Integration and Stream Analytics!
As usual, find below the new blog articles, presentations, videos and software releases from last week. Happy reading and stay safe!
News and Blog Posts
- Harness Trusted, Quality Data Streams with Confluent Platform 7.1 by Hasan Jilani
- Kafka Summit London 2022: Welcoming the Apache Kafka Community Back to In-Person Events! by Robin Moffatt
- How Apache Kafka Works: An Introduction to Kafka’s Internals by Dave Klein
- How Netflix Content Engineering makes a federated graph searchable by Alex Hutter & Falguni Jhaveri & Senthil Sayeebaba
- Machine Learning and Data Science with Kafka in Healthcare by Kai Waehner
- Buillding a Real-Time Data Pipeline with Oracle CDC and MarkLogic Using CFK and Confluent Cloud by Geetha Anne
- RBAC at Scale, Oracle CDC Source Connector, and More – Q2’22 Confluent Cloud Launch by Ben Echols & Jacklyne Keomany
- Load-balanced Brooklin Mirror Maker: Replicating large-scale Kafka clusters at LinkedIn by Vaibhav Maheshwari
- Presto® on Apache Kafka® At Uber Scale by Yang Yang & Yupeng Fu & Hitarth Trivedi
- Delivering Real-Time Data to Retailers with Delta Live Tables by Saurabh Shukla & Bryan Smith & Rob Saker & Sam Steiny
- Apache NiFi: Automating tasks using NiPyAPI by Maarten Smeets
- The Next Chapter for StreamSets by Girish Pancha
- Software AG and StreamSets: Stronger Together for Our Customers by Scott Little & Rowan Scranage
- Handling 2 Million Apache Kafka Messages Per Second at Honeycomb by Confluent Streaming Audio (#204)
- Confluent Platform 7.1: New Features + Updates by Confluent Streaming Audio (#208)
- Monitoring Extreme-Scale Apache Kafka Using eBPF at New Relic by Confluent Streaming Audio (#209)
Please let me know if that is of interest. Please tweet your projects, blog posts, and presentations & videos to @gschmutz to get them listed in next week’s edition!