Last Week in Stream Data Integration & Stream Analytics – 2.3.2021
This is the 218th edition of my blog series blog series around Stream Data Integration and Stream Analytics!
As usual, find below the new blog articles, presentations, videos and software releases from last week. Happy reading and stay safe!
News and Blog Posts
- Saga Orchestration for Microservices Using the Outbox Pattern by Gunnar Morling
- From Oracle to Google Big Query by Kafka by Gleb
- Apache Kafka and SAP Integration with the Kafka Connect ODP Source Connector by Kai Waeher & Ronald Schertle
- How to Manage Secrets for Confluent Platform with Kubernetes and HashiCorp Vault by Amit Gupta
- Containerized Testing with Kerberos and SSH by Daniel Osvath
- Loading delimited data into Kafka – quick & dirty (but effective) by Robin Moffatt
- Apache Kafka for the Connected World – Vehicles, Factories, Cities, Digital Services by Kai Waehner
- Kafka at the edge with Raspberry PI by Igor De Souza
- To Pull or to Push Your Data with Kafka Connect? That Is the Question by Vitalii Rudenskyi
- How To Load Data Into Google BigQuery on Dataproc and AutoML by Dash Desai
- Optimizing Re-use for Data Quality to Scale Data Pipelines by James Parham
- Apache Kafka for Automotive Industry, Mobility Services & Smart City by Kai Waehner
- Schemas, streams, and grocery stores by Alexei Zenin
- Evolving from Messaging to Event Streaming by Perry Krol & Mic Hussey
- Journey to Event Driven Architecture by Suraj Pillai
- Serverless Kotlin and Apache Kafka® with Google Cloud by Viktor Gamov & James Ward
Please let me know if that is of interest. Please tweet your projects, blog posts, and presentations & videos to @gschmutz to get them listed in next week’s edition!