Last Week in Stream Data Integration & Stream Analytics – 28.4.2021
This is the 222nd edition of my blog series blog series around Stream Data Integration and Stream Analytics!
As usual, find below the new blog articles, presentations, videos and software releases from last week. Happy reading and stay safe!
News and Blog Posts
- Anatomy of an Event Streaming Platform — Part 2 by Dunith Dhanushka
- Digital Transformation And Event-Driven Architecture, Part Two: The Tools It Takes To Modernize Your Supply Chain With EDA by Denis King
- What is Streaming Analytics? by Laura Chu
- Snowflake – Near Real-Time Ingestion from RDBMS using Debezium and Kafka by Karthik Venkatraman
- In the event-driven galaxy, which metadata matters most? by Yiannis Glampedakis
- Monitoring Your Event Streams: Tutorial for Observability Into Apache Kafka Clients by Allison Walther
- Leader election and Sharding Practices at Wix microservices by Natan Silnitsky
- Announcing ksqlDB 0.17.0 by Leah Thomas
- How to Survive a Kafka Outage by Jakub Korab
- Kafka weather station by Igor De Souza
- What’s New in Apache Spark 3.1 Release for Structured Streaming by Yuanjian Li, Shixiong Zhu & Bo Zhang
- Powering Microservices Using Apache Kafka on Node.js with KafkaJS at Klarna by Confluent Streaming Audio (#155)
- From Zero to Hero with Kafka Connect by Robin Moffatt
- Machine Learning & Apache Kafka – the next generation of intell. software by Kai Waehner
- Apache Kafka 2.8 – ZooKeeper Removal Update (KIP-500) and Overview of Latest Features by Confluent Streaming Audio (#154)
- Powering Microservices Using Apache Kafka on Node.js with KafkaJS at Klarna ft. Tommy Brunn by Confluent Streaming Audio (#155)
Please let me know if that is of interest. Please tweet your projects, blog posts, and presentations & videos to @gschmutz to get them listed in next week’s edition!