Last Week in Stream Data Integration & Stream Analytics – 3.11.2020
gschmutz, 3 Jahren ago 1 min read 506
This post was originally published on this site
This is the 208th edition of my blog series blog series around Stream Data Integration and Stream Analytics!
As usual, find below the new blog articles, presentations, videos and software releases from last week. Happy reading and stay safe!
News and Blog Posts
- Apache Kafka Pyramid by Lukas Zaugg
- Preparing Your Clients and Tools for KIP-500: ZooKeeper Removal from Apache Kafka by Yeva Byzek
- How to Get Your Organization to Appreciate Apache Kafka by Patrick Bönzli
- Building Streaming Data Architectures with Qlik Replicate and Apache Kafka by John Neal
- Stateful Joins with the Kafka Streams Processor API by Chris Stromberger
- How to Use Kafka Connect to Connect Two Data Sources on Heroku by Michael Bogan
- Confluent Platform Reference Architecture by Confluent
- Real Time Analytics Is a 2021 Must Have: Here’s How Streaming Data Pipelines to AWS Gets You There by Jobi George
- Performance Tuning RocksDB for Kafka Streams’ State Stores by Dhruba Borthakur & Bruno Cadonna
- Low latency stream processing with jet by Can Gencer
- Most Terrifying Apache Kafka JIRAs of 2020 ft. Anna McDonald by Confluent Streaming Audio
- Kai Waehner, Exploring the Value of Kafka for IIoT by The Timelords Podcast
- Distributed Systems Engineering with Apache Kafka ft. Apurva Mehta by Confluent Streaming Audio
Please let me know if that is of interest. Please tweet your projects, blog posts, and presentations & videos to @gschmutz to get them listed in next week’s edition!