Last Week in Stream Data Integration & Stream Analytics – 31.12.2020
gschmutz, 2 Jahren ago 1 min read 501
This post was originally published on this site
This is the 213th edition of my blog series blog series around Stream Data Integration and Stream Analytics!
As usual, find below the new blog articles, presentations, videos and software releases from last week. Happy reading and stay safe!
News and Blog Posts
- Testing Event-Driven systems by Dan Siwiec
- Real-time Data Pipelines — Complexities & Considerations by Julien Kervizic
- Machine learning is going real-time by Chip Huyen
- Twelve Days of SMT – Day 12: Community Transformations by Robin Moffatt
- 12 Days of Apache Kafka by Tim Berglund
- StreamSets for Data Engineers: Year 2020 In Review by Dash Desai
- Best Kafka Summit Videos by Kafka
- S01E13 – Kafka on Kubernetes – No Streams Attached by Viktor Gamov
- YOW! Data 2020 – Stream Processing for Everyone with Continuous SQL Queries by Fabian Hueske
- Introduction to data streaming by Nicolas Fraenkel
- YOW! Data 2020 – Apache Pulsar: The Next Generation Messaging and Queuing System by Karthik Ramasamy
- How to Become a Certified Apache Kafka Expert ft. Niamh O’Byrne and Barry Ballard by Confluent Streaming Audio (#136)
Please let me know if that is of interest. Please tweet your projects, blog posts, and presentations & videos to @gschmutz to get them listed in next week’s edition!