Last Week in Stream Data Integration & Stream Analytics – 4.5.2021
This is the 223rd edition of my blog series blog series around Stream Data Integration and Stream Analytics!
As usual, find below the new blog articles, presentations, videos and software releases from last week. Happy reading and stay safe!
News and Blog Posts
- Internal consistency in streaming systems by scattered-thoughts.net
- Event-driven APIs — Understanding the Principles by Dunith Dhanushka
- Kafka Visualization by Softwaremill.com
- Three simple ideas to make your life easier with Kafka by Antón Rodríguez Yuste
- Kafka No Longer Requires ZooKeeper by Giorgos Myrianthous
- Streaming ETL with Confluent: Routing and Fan-Out of Apache Kafka Messages with ksqlDB by Li Dai
- Streaming Market Data with Flink SQL Part I: Streaming VWAP by Patrick Angeles & Krishnen Vytelingum
- REST the Events – REST APIs for Event-Driven Architecture by Mark Teehan
- The best practices for building Event-Driven APIs with Kafka by Iddo Gino
- Resilient Edge Infrastructure for IoT Using Apache Kafka ft. Kai Waehner by Confluent Streaming Audio
- Workshop: Red Hat OpenShift Streams for Apache Kafka by Redhat
- Building streaming applications using a managed Kafka service by Evan Shortiss
- Data Management and Digital Transformation with Apache Kafka at Van Oord by Confluent Streaming Audio
- Set Your Sql Server Data Free With Kafka by Niels Berglund
- Data Management and Digital Transformation with Apache Kafka at Van Oord by Confluent Streaming Audio (#156)
- Resilient Edge Infrastructure for IoT Using Apache Kafka ft. Kai Waehner by Confluent Streaming Audio (#157)
Please let me know if that is of interest. Please tweet your projects, blog posts, and presentations & videos to @gschmutz to get them listed in next week’s edition!