Last Week in Stream Data Integration & Stream Analytics – 8.2.2021
This is the 216th edition of my blog series blog series around Stream Data Integration and Stream Analytics!
As usual, find below the new blog articles, presentations, videos and software releases from last week. Happy reading and stay safe!
News and Blog Posts
- Real-time monitoring of Formula 1 telemetry data on Kubernetes with Grafana, Apache Kafka, and Strimzi by Paolo Patierno
- Kafka Monthly Digest – January 2021 by Mickael Maison
- Announcing the Confluent Community Forum by Robin Moffatt
- Infrastructure Checklist for Apache Kafka at the Edge by Kai Waehner
- 8 Years of Event Streaming with Apache Kafka by Tobias Kaymak
- Consuming Avro Data from Apache Kafka Topics and Schema Registry with Databricks and Confluent Cloud on Azure by Angela Chu & Gianluca Natali & Caio Moreno
- Fixing Debezium Connectors when they break on production by Aman Garg
- A Fault-tolerant Kafka Replication Tool across Multiple Datacenters that scales by Ning Zhang
- Docker free Kafka integration tests by Francesco Nobilia
- Omnichannel Retail and Customer 360 in Real Time with Apache Kafka by Kai Waehner
- 4 Steps for Kafka Rebalance – Notes From the Field by Wix Engineering
- Node.js Apache Kafka – Getting Started with KafkaJS by Tommy Brunn
- Apache Spark Structured Streaming — Input Sources (2 of 6) by Neeraj Bhadani
- Data Preparation: Getting spark ready with StreamSets Data Collector by Rishi Jain
- CDC Pipeline From Mysql to Snowflake by Rishi Jain
- Kafka Tutorials – Window Final Result by Loic David
- Stream Processing with Spring Cloud Stream and Kafka Streams | Livestreams 019 by Viktor Gamov
- Stream Processing & Streamsheets explained in 2 minutes! by Cedalo
- Building a Microservices Architecture with Apache Kafka at Nationwide Building Society ft. Rob Jackson by Confluent Streaming Audio (#142)
Please let me know if that is of interest. Please tweet your projects, blog posts, and presentations & videos to @gschmutz to get them listed in next week’s edition!