Last Week in Stream Data Integration & Stream Analytics – 9.11.2021
gschmutz, 2 Jahren ago 2 min read 310
This post was originally published on this site
This is the 234th edition of my blog series blog series around Stream Data Integration and Stream Analytics!
As usual, find below the new blog articles, presentations, videos and software releases from last week. Happy reading and stay safe!
News and Blog Posts
- A Guide to Kafka Streams and Its Uses by Bill Bejeck
- Stream Governance – How it Works by Tushar Thole
- Is Apache Kafka an iPaaS or is Event Streaming its own Software Category? by Kai Waehner
- Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance with Apache Kafka by Kai Waehner
- Readings in Streaming Database Systems by Michael Drogalis
- The Future of SQL: Databases Meet Stream Processing by Matthias J. Sax & Michael Noll
- 4 Key Design Principles and Guarantees of Streaming Databases by Guozhang Wang
- How Do You Change a Never-Ending Query? by Almog Gavra
- Scaling Apache Druid for Real-Time Cloud Analytics at Confluent by Zohreh Karimi & Harini Rajendran
- Building Real-Time Hybrid Architectures with Cluster Linking and Confluent Platform 7.0 by Hasan Jilani
- Why should you use a Canary in your Apache Kafka coal mine? by Paolo Patierno
- What’s new in Apache Spark 3.2.0 – RocksDB state store by Bartosz Konieczny
- Change Data Streaming Patterns in Distributed Systems @ Flink Forward 2021 by Gunnar Morling & Hans-Peter Grashl
- Event API Products for Kafka by Ari Hermawan & Aaron Lee
- Automating Infrastructure as Code with Apache Kafka and Confluent by Confluent Streaming Audio (#183)
- Real-Time Stream Processing with Kafka Streams ft. Bill Bejeck by Confluent Streaming Audio (#184)
- Confluent Platform 7.0: New Features + Updates by Confluent Streaming Audio (#185)
Please let me know if that is of interest. Please tweet your projects, blog posts, and presentations & videos to @gschmutz to get them listed in next week’s edition!