“Audible” literally means “able to be heard”. It offers you audiobooks to hear. Let me explain how does audible work. The Amazon Audible Company produces and sells spoken audio entertainment, books(audio) ranging in genres like education, romance, thriller, suspense, and podcasts. Approximately 200,000 audiobooks to the collection. The largest online collection. An interesting fact about audible is that people who have less time can utilize this for reading books and gaining knowledge through its vast collection.
Now, lets just briefly see how does audible work. It works on a credit basis. Credit can be used to buy any book of your choice. We also get sample audio recordings of the book listed. So any new user can listen to various sample audio recordings before selecting a title. Prime day will be on 14-15 July check out for Audible 30 days Trial link Prime Day Deals.
How Does Audible Work?
First, you take out a free trial of Audible and get a free audiobook. This could be one of the classics or even an Audible original. At the end of your trial, you can buy a monthly subscription of Audible. You need to sign up for the membership using your Amazon account.
Each month, Audible awards you with one credit. You can use this credit to purchase Audible audiobooks in different categories including technology, fashion, romance, social media, ads, etc. If you want to buy more books, you can buy more Audible credits or pay per audiobook.
Interestingly, a member can download two of six Audible Originals on the first Friday of every month. They do not cost any credits. You can keep these Audible Originals forever. You own all Audible audiobooks in your library even if you cancel your subscription. You can listen to Audible audiobooks anywhere using apps for your phone, Windows or Mac computer or Alexa device.
- One free book credit per month: Each month, you can take advantage of a book credit which lets you score any single audiobook of your choosing (yes, any audiobook, regardless of price), completely free.
- Exclusive deals and savings: Audible members can take advantage of special sales and a 30 percent discount on all audiobooks available on Amazon – the largest library of audiobooks available today.
- Free exchanges: Did you buy a book but it’s not your bag, or maybe it’s just not one you plan to ever read again? No problem: Audible members can swap out books for another one, totally free of charge, at any time.
- Your own permanent library: All audiobooks you receive are yours for life and you can access them anytime, anywhere. Even if you decide to cancel your Audible membership in the future, you keep all of the audiobooks in your library.
- Multi-device book sharing: Your library isn’t locked to one device. Access your books on any compatible device, from Amazon’s own Kindle Fire and Alexa-enabled Echo devices to smartphones and tablets, and pick up right where you left off. The Audible app is available on Kindle, iOS, Android, and Windows operating systems for total cross-platform compatibility.
What am I getting with 30 day trial of Audible:
- Audible 3 free books: you get three audiobooks with your free Audible trial when you sign up
- Includes two Audible originals
- Choose from 150,000+ best sellers, new releases sci-fi, romances, mysteries, classics, and more
- After 30 days, get 1 book each month, $14.95/month
- Plus, you’ll still get 3 Audible books every month after the trial (that’s a total of 3 titles each month – 1 audiobook & 2 Audible original audiobooks)
- Exclusive Audio Fitness program (a $95 value)
- Cancel easily anytime. Your books are yours to keep, even if you cancel (one review did say to be sure to cancel one day before subscription renews if you want to go this route)